We would love to welcome you to the world of Ikebana. Our Schools of Ikebana are rich in meaning and centuries of tradition. You can print this form and mail it to us, along with your payment.
You can also download it as a PDF file and print it.
- Admission to monthly programs
- Subscription to “Ikebana International” magazine – a sophisticated publication filled with flower arrangements and cultural articles (three times per year)
- Ikebana International newsletter
- Monthly Bay Area Chapter newsletter
- Access to SF Ikebana Community Mobile Application
- Member Only access of Ikebana.org
Annual Membership Levels:
- Regular Membership: $70
- Sponsor: $80 Includes two guest passes
- Patron: $100 Includes four guest passes
- Associate Member: $15 (with paid full membership in another Ikebana International chapter)
Home Chapter # _____
Tell us a bit about yourself:
What are your interests?
❏ Assist with programs
❏ Participate in hospitality at meetings
❏ Exhibit at the biennial Ikebana Exhibition
❏ Exhibit at community events
❏ Participate in the annual bazaar
Pay by check made out to: Ikebana International
Mail to: Attn: Teodora Ngo, Treasurer, 705 Newell Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94303-2850